Foster a center of excellence and innovation for public sector asset management in the Province of Ontario.
To be a multi-disciplinary community of practice for public infrastructure stewards to strengthen asset management capabilities and achieve defined Levels of Service through implementable practices aligning international standards, regulatory requirements, and best practices to optimize public services.
2017 – 2019 Objectives:
- Engage communities & organizations across Ontario
- Implementation-specific workshops & training opportunities
- Task-specific working groups:
- Best practice & knowledge sharing
- Asset management data and decision support tools
- Ontario-wide maturity & benchmarking
- Confidential peer-review feedback (volunteer)
Asset Management Ontario objectives will support three areas fundamental to sustainable asset management practices: